Consulta Europa, an SME specialising in the management of research, communication, education, and innovation projects, is situated in the Canary Islands, a Spanish outermost region near the Moroccan coast in the Atlantic Ocean. Established in 2009 as a private local development agency and knowledge centre, Consulta Europa’s primary goal is to offer innovative solutions at the European Union (EU) level, addressing both general local issues and specifically those faced by the Canary Islands. As part of the FLIARA Project, CE anticipates overseeing Communication, Dissemination, and Exploitation activities.
Key tasks within the CD&E strategy include:
- Identifying the most relevant CD&E activities, channels, target groups, and necessary tools.
- Designing and launching a Visibility Campaign showcasing women-led innovations in farming and rural areas.
- Establishing collaborations with multi-actor local, national, and EU networks, as well as relevant EU-funded projects.
- Disseminating project recommendations and outputs at regional, national, and European levels through innovative, multimethod communication activities.
- Designing and implementing an exploitation strategy to make generated solutions accessible to end-users.
- Providing social media communications training to enhance the skills of women in farming and rural areas.
Consulta Europa boasts experience in various EU projects funded by programmes such as the Seventh Framework Programme, the Competitiveness and Innovation Programme, Erasmus+, Interreg Europe, Horizon 2020, and more recently, Horizon Europe.